BREAKING: President Trump Hospitalized After Eating a Piece of Poisoned Halloween Candy

Trump-sick

WASHINGTON, D.C. –

President Trump has reportedly been rushed to the emergency room after becoming extremely ill and vomiting after eating a piece of Halloween candy. White House officials and police are remaining tight-lipped, but an anonymous staffer has confirmed that authorities believe the candy was poisoned.

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

“Trump decided that he wanted to dress up and trick-or-treat through the White House, and so every person on staff was required to stand in a doorway with a bowl of candy, and wait for President Trump to come and collect some,” said the staffer. “We do not know from which person or room the tainted candy may have come, but police are investigating.”

At this time, there is no further word on the President’s condition. This is the first known case of a poisoning perpetrated on Halloween of a President.

Comments

comments

Design & Developed By Open Source Technologies.