George Zimmerman To Open Private Security Firm in Florida

Ad

MIAMI, Florida – 

George Zimmerman, the man who was found not guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin in a neighborhood shooting in February of 2012, is making waves in a small suburb of Miami, after it was announced that he had applied for, and been given, a security permit by the town and state.

According to public records, Zimmerman is planning to open a private security firm called Zimm’s Security, and has currently hired one person. The location for the business is registered at 433 Ocean Avenue in Miami, which was, until recently, a Wendy’s restaurant.

When we reached out to Zimmerman for comment, he seemed very excited about his new venture, and hoped that people would forget his past – but not completely.

“I want people to forget the hatred that was developed for me, especially by the blacks and all that,” said Zimmerman. “But I also want them to remember. I want them to remember that I stopped a vicious hoodlum from doing any harm, and I was acquitted, so there were obviously no crimes committed. I am going to take what I learned during that process, and apply it to this business.”

Currently, Zimmerman reports that his company has secured multiple contracts, and he plans to hire on at least 10 more employees by year’s end.

Victim Of George Zimmerman Domestic Assault Identified As 22-Year-Old Live-In Boyfriend

LAKE MARY, Florida – Victim Of George Zimmerman Domestic Assault Identified As 22-Year-Old Live-In Boyfriend

George Zimmerman was arrested on Friday, January 9th and charged with aggravated assault and domestic violence with a weapon after an argument.

Today, the name of the victim and his relation to Zimmerman were released to the public. The victim, identified as Zimmerman’s 22-year-old live-in boyfriend, Hector Valenzeula, suffered severe facial injuries and is in stable condition at St. Lucia & Mary’s Hospital.

Police received a call after a concerned neighbor heard the two men arguing very loudly and repeated loud crashing noises. Upon arrival, police officers reportedly found Zimmerman on top of the victim, striking him repeatedly with a miniature Louisville Slugger baseball bat, which was covered in Valenzeula’s blood.

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

The 31-year-old Zimmerman became a nationally known controversial figure in 2012, after he saw Trayvon Martin,  a 17-year-old African-American boy wearing a hooded sweatshirt in his Sanford, Florida, neighborhood. Zimmerman confronted Martin and wound up shooting and killing the unarmed teen. After an extremely high-profile case, which was racially delicate, Zimmerman was found not guilty.

According to Lake Mary Police Department spokesperson Rochelle McCaffrey, Valenzeula and Zimmerman had been fighting after Valenzeula allegedly walked in on Zimmerman and two other men taking part in activities of a sexual nature. The two men, unnamed in the case, immediately fled the residence, leaving Valenzeula and Zimmerman alone. Shortly after, the alleged assault took place.

“He isn’t a boyfriend, though,” said Zimmerman in an interview with police detectives. “It’s true he stays at the house, but he’s more of a live-in, uh, gardener. Yeah, that’s it. He’s a live-in gardener! And uh, a cook! Absolutely no sexual things happen between myself and Mr. Valenzeula. He merely trims my hedges and tosses my salads. That’s all.”

Zimmerman is currently being held on $20,000 bond at John E. Polk Correctional Facility ran by the Seminole County Sheriffs Department.

 

George Zimmerman Announces Candidacy for Florida Governorship

TALLAHASSEE, Florida – empire-news-george-zimmerman-announces-candidacy-for-florida-governer

The 2014 race for Florida’s governorship was already predicted by political analysts to be one of the closest and most exciting of this year’s midterms. Incumbent Republican Rick Scott is one of the least popular governors in the country, and his challenger, former Republican governor turned Democrat Charlie Crist, will have to fight his image as a “flip-flopper” to win the race.

An unlikely candidate has now entered the fray: in a Monday, July 7th press conference in Orlando, Florida, George Zimmerman announced he will be running for governor of the Sunshine State.

Zimmerman gained national attention 2 years ago for his fatal shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin. Following the shooting, he was detained and questioned for 5 hours and then released uncharged. News of the incident spread and after 6 weeks of protest, Zimmerman was finally charged with manslaughter and second-degree murder by special prosecutor Angela Corey, who was appointed by Rick Scott to the case. On July 13, 2013, Zimmerman was acquitted on grounds of self-defense.

In his press conference, Zimmerman teased his opponent Rick Scott about their shared history:

“I bet [Governor Scott] is wishing Corey had got that conviction, because now I’m coming for his job. People are tired of the business interests that Scott represents, and they’re tired of the politics-as-usual that Crist represents. The great people of Florida want, and they deserve, refreshing new leadership. That’s what I bring to the table.”

Zimmerman will run as an Independent. He didn’t reveal much of his policy platform at Monday’s press conference, but he did assure voters that, if elected, he would do all he could to protect their 2nd amendment rights.

“Nothing is more important to me than the people of Florida being able to carry guns, shoot guns, and protect themselves in case of serious possibly harm.” Said Zimmerman in the press conference.

The effect of Zimmerman’s political ambition has been much like the fallout from the Treyvon Martin case, igniting racial and ideological tensions. Reactions in social media have been volatile to say the least.

In November, voters will decide if Zimmerman is the man they want for governor. For now, Zimmerman will make his case at a series of scheduled rallies being held in Orlando, Jacksonville, and Pensacola.

Design & Developed By Open Source Technologies.