Neil Armstrong, First Man On The Moon, Dead At 82

Ad

Neil Armstrong, First Man On The Moon, Dead At 82

MIAMI, Florida – 

America is mourning the passing of the first man on the moon, Neil Armstrong, at the age of 82. The famous and pioneering astronaut died from health complications brought on by his 2012 death, bringing an end to the celebrated life of this true American pioneer.

His family released a statement, describing Armstrong as a reluctant American hero [who had] served his nation proudly, as a navy fighter pilot, test pilot, and astronaut.

“While we mourn the loss of a very good man, we also celebrate his remarkable life and hope that it serves as an example to young people around the world to work hard to make their dreams come true, to be willing to explore and push the limits, and to selflessly serve a cause greater than themselves.”

The news triggered an outpouring of tributes to the man who took the first “small step” on the Earth’s lunar luminary.

“I can’t believe he’s gone,” tweeted fellow astronaut Buzz Aldrin. “In his 85 years on this planet, he managed to live 82 solar cycles, which is more than 96% of that time. That’s pretty darn good. Better than most at least.”

The interstellar traveller, who celebrated his 82nd birthday in August 2012, had previously stated that he intended to live forever, even if he did not manage any more years in that time. But friends say they saw his demise coming.

“When he died in 2012, we knew he wouldn’t last that much longer,” said old school friend Randy Haywood. “I mean, the projected life span after dying is usually six months to a year. He fought on for almost three years. That’s a darn good achievement, but like all men, his death finally killed him.”

An anonymous source informed news outlets that Armstrong’s family were to sue doctors treating him for negligence.

“You have to be very cautious when treating a dead man,” said the source. “These doctors weren’t. Although he lasted a remarkably long time, he could’ve lived for years longer, if not for his physician and surgeon’s inconsideration of his ailing condition.”

A trainee, who had regular contact with the lunar lander, was overheard saying that he was never the same after his body stopped working anyway.

Joan Rivers’ Estate to Sue Negligent Doctors for ‘Outrageous Fashion Choices’ During Comedian’s Final Hours

Joan Rivers' Estate to Sue Negligent Doctors for 'Outrageous Fashion Choices' During Comedian's Final Hours

 

HOLLYWOOD, California – 

The doctors who were treating comedian Joan Rivers before her sudden death in September of last year, have faced another major blow. Melissa, the daughter of the 81-year-old Hollywood star, has filed another lawsuit – this time over claims of negligence in their fashion choices during the procedure that led to her mother’s death.

“It’s outrageous,” Melissa Rivers is quoted as saying. “They wore these hideous matching blue outfits that weren’t even tailored to their specific builds. The shirts were baggy – which is fine if you’re hiding a big belly, but the skinny ones should really have been wearing something tighter. Something that would flatter them.”

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

It is understood that one of the doctors took a selfie with the unconscious performer, adding fuel to the already raging fire. The leaked image showed the host of Fashion Police in an even uglier get-up – apparently chosen by the very same hospital staff.

“That bandage is really sloppily tied around her head,” said former co-host, Giuliana Rancic. “It’s asymmetrical, and not in a good way. And the color! Any idiot knows that a white bandage cannot go with her already washed-out complexion.”

Advocate Kevin Doleman, who is representing the interests of the deceased and her daugher, stated that he thinks they have a strong case.

“We’re gonna win this,” he confidently said to reporters at a press conference on Wednesday. “There’s enough evidence that negligence led to these choices, and not medical complications as staff at the hospital have claimed. Did you see the masks they were wearing? It was like some sort of freakshow.”

Doctor Lawrence Cohen, the taker of the now infamous selfie, could not be reached for comment, but a source close to him said that Cohen was “devastated” by the accusations.

“It’s not like him,” the anonymous source said. “He’s a big fan of Joan’s, and always worked hard to meet her high standards. A scandal like this – now no one’s going to take his fashion choices seriously.”

Design & Developed By Open Source Technologies.